Car Critters Christmas (say that 5 times fast!)

 Yesterday I shared a card I made with Lawn Fawn's Car Critters stamp & die set.

Today it's a companion set called Car Critters Christmas Add-On.

Car Critters Christmas Add-On 

This stamp & die set is an add-on to the original Car Critters set. The car stamp & its die are only in the original set. The add-on part is that the critters this time are deer instead of bears, and the other designs are Christmas ones. 

To make the road for this card, I also used the Road Border die set by Lawn Fawn. 

This card is admittedly a quick one. I was tired when I made it. Still, the easier the better if you want to mass-produce handmade cards. I felt the white also made it feel snowy.

Car Critters Christmas Add-On, Road Border die


Tomorrow's card will highlight yet another stamp set in the Car Critters collection. I'll be showing an interactive card.

Have a BEAUTIFUL day!

Comments