A Little Introduction

 Once upon a time I had a little blog to support my business as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator. I am just not a salesperson, so while my blog got visits, my SU! business didn't. I'd also started a new and different job and felt some burnout from stamping. (Warning: if you are like me, don't ever tell your new coworkers "I make cards!" because suddenly they are going to ask you to make all of the cards for everyone there--birthdays, retirement, etc.--and then you don't want to make cards anymore.)

Down went the blog, away went the demonstratorship! I didn't really stamp for quite awhile, but then...I got back to it. I rejoined Stampin' Up! just to enjoy the discounts and perks of being a demonstrator (SU! is fine with that & just requires a minimum of sales/purchases). I was hooked again!

I finally decided to expand beyond SU! and let my demonstratorship expire while I bought stamping products from other companies, too. 

I missed blogging (well, some aspects of it) so this is my "when I have time and interest" way of sharing my ideas. I originally wanted to call this blog "Learn from my mistakes" but decided to go with a "This Fox" theme for my blogs.

I do make cards, but...one only needs so many cards, so I love finding projects that incorporate stamping and papercrafting in general but aren't just another card. Please share any of these!

This blog will likely mostly be about papercrafting, since that's where my heart is, but I love crafting in general, so I plan to post about other crafts, too.

I don't feel that I am artistic, so you won't see the genius WOW of a true artist, but I hope you'll see something pleasant and feel that, yes, you CAN do that, too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Bear Card