Stamp Business Closing: They Have AMAZING Layered 3D Stamps!

 Got home from our family trip today, and I had a package from Kitchen Sink Stamps.

They have some absolutely wonderful layered stamp sets that make incredibly realistic images. 

I admit that I am likely not going to stamp today--so tired. However, I did want to post to share the information about Kitchen Sink Stamps, so I just took a photo of the stamps they just delivered (the world heart stamp was a free gift for ordering).

Some Kitchen Sink Stamps stamp sets

Pardon the lighting--our house was hot & stuffy, so I didn't linger in the craft space (another reason for not stamping today).

Kitchen Sink Stamps is open just through July 31st. Right now, they are offering 40% off of stamp purchases. I ordered before that discount began--I happened to go on their website & saw the closing announcement and so wanted to help out (& help myself at the same time, admittedly!) and ordered right away--then they announced the discount a day or 2 later. 

It makes me sad when a stamp store (physical or online) closes, and I try to shop at the store when I hear the news. 

I will warn you that KSS stamps can be tricky--they are so very detailed that you do have to line things up really well. That said, they have good explanations and helps for doing so.

Also: they do not offer dies. Instead, they will give you a free digital cut file (for a cutting machine such as the Silhouette Cameo or Brother ScanNCut) that you can use to cut out the shapes.

I am not an affiliate for them, so I don't get any compensation if you order from them. I just want to share their wonderful stamps before it's too late for others to order them.

Do stop by and visit the Kitchen Sink Stamps website--and just see if you can resist any of their stamps!

Wishing you sunshine & fun!


Comments