Car Critters is a Great Set

 I'd forgotten to take photos, so I had to go back and get a few.

Car Critters stamp & die sets by Lawn Fawn

I have (all?) 3 stamp sets in the Car Critters collection by Lawn Fawn. Today I'll highlight the original set, Car Critters.

My card is really pretty much a CASE (Copy And Share Everything) of the one on the Car Critters webpage in the Lawn Fawn store.  I used a plastic sleeve to washi tape down the part of the card that I didn't want colored, so I could color a specific area. Then I just moved it around. 

I loved her idea of making a road for this front-on car view. I made marks at the horizon line, then covered the 2 sides at angles from those marks--the angled road then shows distance--the road appears narrower and further away toward the horizon.

The other trick was to use a larger tree stamp in the front and smaller ones up higher on the card--again, as if they were further away.

Car Critters stamp & die sets, & Reveal Wheel Car Critters Add-On die/stencils

The window of the car has its own die. I left the window in place in my card--just used some pale blue for the background. 

Lawn Fawn also makes this stamp set an option for its Reveal Wheel collection--where you can make a spinner to rotate through several images. In this case, it's the car window that would have different images. You can see the die for it at the top right of the dies sheet. The 2 stencils help you line it up just right for the Reveal Wheel design--and you can choose to have 3 or 4 different images to rotate through with the spinner. I'll show that in my post in a couple of days.

Not enough sleep the past few days--I may try to take a nap. Hmmm...

Find something to make you smile today--you deserve it!




Comments